We have worked with staff, parents and governors to develop a vision which will drive all our work for your child.
Belong, Believe, Become
Snainton School has a core mission to help every child achieve their potential. Our school will do this by:
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum
- Ensuring consistently strong teaching
- Involving parents and families in the school and their children's learning
- Encouraging a passion for the environment, the outdoors and our local area
- Developing a moral and spiritual awareness and building character.
As a Church of England school, the school, its teaching and the experiences it offers, will be underpinned and rooted in our Christian values, and in particular Courage, Honesty and Friendship.