Current Vacancies at Snainton C of E Primary School
22.5 hours per week, term time only
Days and times to be agreed with successful applicant
If you want to work in a village setting with wonderful children, supportive leadership and staff colleagues along with tailored professional learning opportunities then we want to hear from you!
Here at Snainton C of E Primary School we share a special and unique learning community and we are proud to serve the surrounding areas and villages on the A170 corridor. Our staff travel not just from local areas but from Malton, Pickering and Whitby.
We hold a key strategic partnership role within the Esk Valley Teaching Alliance which helps us to think big while at the same time embracing our lovely family school.
We are looking to appoint an organised and dedicated support professional to become our new established School Secretary.
As we are a small school you will be the face and voice of our lovely and welcoming community where no two days are the same and you will deal with a wide range of different tasks and situations. These range from parental engagement, supporting the Headteacher in correspondence, organising school trips, pupil attendance, dealing with money and invoices to name but a few!
We are looking for:
- A colleague who has a welcoming `front of house’ manner; is friendly and approachable and will be part of #teamsnainton
- Someone who has respect for confidentiality and has the ability to work under pressure and prioritise their time effectively
- Proven experience with using technology and is able to multi task and use different systems at the same time
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working in a school or office environment and ideally have experience of using Scholarpack/Parentpay (although training will be provided)
We can offer you:
- A warm, happy school where we value everyone and have a philosophy of kindness and support for each other
- Happy children who are enthusiastic about learning
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments,
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas, traditional values and a sense of teamwork,
- Well supported teachers and support professionals who are committed to driving high standards
Join us and build a wonderful career in a school you are passionate about with children you love to help learn. To arrange a visit please contact James below.
For an application form and access to the Job Description and Person Specification you can download below or contact James.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01609 534939 / 07966261249
The date of commencement for this post will be as soon as possible Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: Monday 30th September at 12 Noon.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
To check for current vacancies, please click here.:http://www.nyccjobs.co.uk
Thank you for your interest and we encourage you re-visit the site soon.
We are committed to the principle of equality in employment. Our aim is to ensure equality of opportunity for all existing and prospective employees.
To download our Equal Opportunities form, ##click here.
Living and Teaching in North Yorkshire
For more information about living and teaching in North Yorkshire please visit www.inspireleadteach.co.uk